Saturday, October 3, 2009

I found these old buses on my way to meet up with my parents one day and had to stop and take pictures of them. There aren't too many pics because I didn't have a lot of time to shoot them. But I love these buses!



They all had gun shots through the windows that were really cool. I didn't get a pic of them but you can kind of see them in following pics.


The back of this bus had torn sheets and gun shot holes in the back window. It was kind of creepy but way cool.


This is my favorite picture of the bunch. I just really liked the angle of the bus and the rust all over it.

You can kind of see the gun shots in this picture. I think they are cool.



I didn't get any close ups on the truck because I didn't have time but someday I'll go back and take more pictures of these awesome vehicles.

2 comments:

  1. Hey hey, it's crazy how small the blogging world can be. I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pictures of that last bus also. It was a really cool old bus. Wonderful Pictures.

    ReplyDelete