Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Mother

So I have been realizing lately... I am exactly like my mother. I'm not sayin thats a bad thing, thats a good thing, I just have never noticed just how similar we actually are.

Here are the main things I have known/recently noticed that make us so similar:

-We have the EXACT same calves... now I know that sounds a little odd. but seriously. take my calves, shorten them a tiny bit, and give them a tan and you have my moms calves. Its crazy. and they are huge. seriously. High top boots can be a struggle to find....
-I like my apt cold. I have always felt like my house was a little colder than my friends houses but now I have noticed that whenever my friends are at my apt they are always cold when I am content or hot.
-Speaking of being hot.. We both DO NOT like being touched in our sleep. But really. Just stay on your side of the bed.
-All I gotta say is Donuts.Bacon.Gone With The Wind. 'nuff said
-We are both the most stubborn people you will ever meet. Now thats probably not the greatest quality for either of us... Especially when we are arguing with each other, but for reals... STUBBORN....
-We make the same faces... Seriously. look at these two pics and try and tell me that we both don't resort to the same face when caught off guard by a picture.
-I look like her! I never really thought that me or either of my sisters really looked like my mom. But I totally do! I think we look super alike in this pic. Especially because I am blonde. But there are lots of pictures out there of me and my mom where we look JUST alike.
-There are lots more reasons that make me and my mom twinners and I love them all! I Love my mummsy and I am glad that I am turning into her. She is a pretty cool person ya'll.
PS... I seriously look just like her in this picture. Just sayin. Except with red hair and white skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment